Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Opening!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

Grand Opening! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening!   Grand Opening! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Hello, everyone! My name is Morph Boy, the creator of this forum! The purpose of this forum is to create a side scrolling Smash Bros. game called Super Smash Bros Epitome. The emphasis is specifically on an elaborate story mode. I, however, cannot do this alone. Though I am able to program, I am unable to sprite or animate. If you can help in any way, please join, take the developer test, and start helping! It would be much appreciated!

P.S. At this time, I'm not done making the site, so if you are good at designing forums like this, please notify me!
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com

Grand Opening!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Smash Bros. Epitome :: Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: