Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sneak Peek!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dunami

Dunami

Sneak Peek! Empty
PostSubject: Sneak Peek!   Sneak Peek! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm

I am developing my own game in my spare time, and I thought you guys might like to see some of my preliminary art. Enjoy!

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/25700637.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/26470731.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/97772035.png/
(This one, the water one, looks really weird, not at all water.)
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

Sneak Peek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek!   Sneak Peek! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:10 pm

The first one is the only one I see thats very good, but the shading definitely wouldn't be good for small engines, as well you must shade the window to have glare.

I'm sorry but I'd throw the other two out, and start over. (Maybe not the water)
Back to top Go down
Dunami

Dunami

Sneak Peek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek!   Sneak Peek! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:17 pm

pennylessz wrote:
The first one is the only one I see thats very good, but the shading definitely wouldn't be good for small engines, as well you must shade the window to have glare.

I'm sorry but I'd throw the other two out, and start over. (Maybe not the water)

I kinda like the rocks, and hate the water. It looks like goo or something.
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

Sneak Peek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek!   Sneak Peek! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Go ahead, if you think you can improve them of course. I'd be happy to help out to though ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dunami

Dunami

Sneak Peek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek!   Sneak Peek! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:43 pm

pennylessz wrote:
Go ahead, if you think you can improve them of course. I'd be happy to help out to though ^_^

I probably will need some programming help...well by all means, if I need some in the near future, I'll let you know via this website!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneak Peek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek!   Sneak Peek! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peek!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Smash Bros. Epitome :: Art :: Other Art-
Jump to: