Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boss Music!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dunami

Dunami

Boss Music!!! Empty
PostSubject: Boss Music!!!   Boss Music!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:46 pm

I have recently contacted someone from Newgrounds, and he is willing to let us use his music! All we have to do is give him credit in the "Credits" part of our game, and we are set!

(I am hoping to here back from more than 3 musicians so far, and all have awesome music that can be used for a boss fight or level.)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Boss Music!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss Music!!!   Boss Music!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 am

Dunami wrote:
I have recently contacted someone from Newgrounds, and he is willing to let us use his music! All we have to do is give him credit in the "Credits" part of our game, and we are set!

(I am hoping to here back from more than 3 musicians so far, and all have awesome music that can be used for a boss fight or level.)
Great Dunami, Now We Will Have Music cheers
Back to top Go down
Noob-Fangled

Boss Music!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss Music!!!   Boss Music!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:13 am

I must know of this Music. I MUST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boss Music!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss Music!!!   Boss Music!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boss Music!!!
Page 1 of 1