Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeah I could be leaving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bop02

Bop02

Yeah I could be leaving Empty
PostSubject: Yeah I could be leaving   Yeah I could be leaving Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:33 pm

So, when i made Smash Adventures people thought it was a bad idea a Few people joined then when it died Morph makes this and everyone joins it. I feel cheated on and i have a right to leave. It was my idea and none of my ideas are in this! I'm not even an Admin! Like really if it weren't for Smash Adventures dying this website wouldn't be here right now! Since this was my idea and the continuation of Smash Adventures how come my ideas aren't in it. Its all Morph's ideas, yeah ok he is programming the whole thing but why is only his ideas in it and not mine? I really really really hate the profanity rule to. I feel completely cheated on and i might be leaving. I do have every right so. THIS ISN'T FAIR AT ALL!
This was sent in a PM from Morph
Morph Boy wrote:
1. Keep on topic and follow the rules. I respect that you came up with the concept, but that doesn't make you immediately admin.
Not fair much? If this is a continuation of Smash Adventures why isn't this called Smash Adventures?
I will decide if i want to leave.

http://smashadventures.forumotion.com/ Old website
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I could be leaving   Yeah I could be leaving Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:57 pm

If it makes a difference, I just registered and will try my best to help. (Of course it's supposedly dead so I don't see how =/)
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I could be leaving   Yeah I could be leaving Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Hmm... These are all valid reasons to feel angry. If someone stole my game concept and I didn't get much credit, I'd get pissed too.

It is indeed Smash Adventures, but I don't understand why you say that barely any of your ideas are in the game. The checklist is very similar, and I allowed a "dev character" from each dev because of the characters in your list that didn't fit in my story. Other than that, you didn't have many other ideas for the game other than an undeveloped and short story anyway. I have been recognizing your important role in the game since the beginning. Even though the forum died, Smash Adventures didn't; it was just given a new name. And, when you think it through, profanity will only ruin the reputation of your game and yourself in the eyes of some future members. If you are still angry, I understand fully, Bop.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
Bop02

Bop02

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I could be leaving   Yeah I could be leaving Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 am

Morph Boy wrote:
Hmm... These are all valid reasons to feel angry. If someone stole my game concept and I didn't get much credit, I'd get pissed too.

It is indeed Smash Adventures, but I don't understand why you say that barely any of your ideas are in the game. The checklist is very similar, and I allowed a "dev character" from each dev because of the characters in your list that didn't fit in my story. Other than that, you didn't have many other ideas for the game other than an undeveloped and short story anyway. I have been recognizing your important role in the game since the beginning. Even though the forum died, Smash Adventures didn't; it was just given a new name. And, when you think it through, profanity will only ruin the reputation of your game and yourself in the eyes of some future members. If you are still angry, I understand fully, Bop.
I'm just mad that people didn't join smash adventures and now they are, and i'm also mad of HOW I'M NOT ADMIN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I could be leaving   Yeah I could be leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah I could be leaving
Page 1 of 1