Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?

Go down 
+4
Leo
Morph Boy
L'estranger
Mr.Shoop
8 posters

Remember Me?
Yes
You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Vote_lcap90%You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Vote_rcap
 90% [ 9 ]
No
You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Vote_lcap10%You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Mr.Shoop

Mr.Shoop

You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Empty
PostSubject: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Really? You disappoint me. Well, I'm here now. What is it, exactly? I'll make a banner if you want.
Back to top Go down
L'estranger

PostSubject: Re: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Mr.Shoop wrote:
Really? You disappoint me. Well, I'm here now. What is it, exactly? I'll make a banner if you want.
YAYZ It's me Blitz Troopa, nice too see you Shoop ^_^
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:41 pm

O_o I can't believe I forgot to invite you. Wow, I feel retarded.

Anyways, welcome. Make a banner if you want, the guidelines are in the Banner Request topic in the Forum Problems forum. SeanRaider87 and Noob-Fangled are already making one, but I want to see what yours comes out like.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:45 am

Morph Boy wrote:

Anyways, welcome. Make a banner if you want, the guidelines are in the Banner Request topic in the Forum Problems forum. SeanRaider87 and Noob-Fangled are already making one, but I want to see what yours comes out like.
I invited him, it was hard to do because Woc was death
Back to top Go down
Mr.Shoop

Mr.Shoop

PostSubject: Re: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Leo wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

I responded to you the same day, dude. Plus, I'm on MG.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Mr.Shoop wrote:
Leo wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

I responded to you the same day, dude. Plus, I'm on MG.
ok.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lugia132
Admin
Lugia132

PostSubject: Re: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Sup Shoop
waiting for my sig
Nice to see ya here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

PostSubject: Re: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Hey person I hardly know, welcome, I've seen your work before so, glad to have you here. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr.Shoop

Mr.Shoop

PostSubject: Re: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Thanks! You look like a great spriter!
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

PostSubject: Re: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Don't you make sigs? If so could you make a sig based on Pimpachu?! sunny (If not ignore this as I havn't been feeling well lately, and may be mistaking you for someone else.)

Of course I'm a great spriter, if not I wouldn't have been able to make this in 2 minutes. *Joke*

You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Blockc

It's the best stone block in the whole world. *Joke*

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dunami

Dunami

PostSubject: Re: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:31 pm

You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Blockc
That's so frickin' creepy!
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

PostSubject: Re: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:41 pm

You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Block2 : What didchu say bout ma son?!
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Yay, my good friend Shoop! Bobby here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?   You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys have the nerve to leave me out of the fun?
Page 1 of 1