Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addressing some other issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

Addressing some other issues Empty
PostSubject: Addressing some other issues   Addressing some other issues Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 am

I know that some sprite sheets we might be using want credit when used, so to keep track of that, I'm making this decree:
When you work on a character, you MUST put the sprite sheet(s) in the Sprite Art section so when it is time to give credit we don't have to search for it all again.

Also, Bop02 has reported the abuse of "copyright infringement" because I apparently stole Smash Adventures from him. In that case, from this point forward, SSBE is NO LONGER Smash Adventures; they are two separate games. Therefore, I am no longer infringing on Bop02's "copyright", so this abuse report should be undone now.

One final thing: As much as I like fan characters, please refrain from making fan characters as your Dev Character unless you get it passed by me.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com

Addressing some other issues
Page 1 of 1