Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm such nitpick aren't I?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Narutofan132

Location : I live in a house. What, do you think I live in a cardboard box?

I'm such  nitpick aren't I? Empty
PostSubject: I'm such nitpick aren't I?   I'm such  nitpick aren't I? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:38 pm

In my opinion, artists should be below AT, but above dev in ranking order as the AT are who approve of it and point out the flaws in it, but the devs only do basic work, they are not as valuable as artists.
Basically:
AT- Accepts work into the game, and points out the flaws that the artists have in their work, and the flaws devs and ANY OTHER USER HAS!!!
Artists- Creates items, trophies, backgrounds etc for the game, BUT if there's a flaw the AT will point it out creating improvements in their work.
Developers- Your standard basic soldiers. Creates basic work that needs to be accepted. The flaws are pointed out BY THE AT!!!
Thank you for reading this.
Back to top Go down
Dunami

Dunami

PostSubject: Re: I'm such nitpick aren't I?   I'm such  nitpick aren't I? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
In my opinion, artists should be below AT, but above dev in ranking order as the AT are who approve of it and point out the flaws in it, but the devs only do basic work, they are not as valuable as artists.
Basically:
AT- Accepts work into the game, and points out the flaws that the artists have in their work, and the flaws devs and ANY OTHER USER HAS!!!
Artists- Creates items, trophies, backgrounds etc for the game, BUT if there's a flaw the AT will point it out creating improvements in their work.
Developers- Your standard basic soldiers. Creates basic work that needs to be accepted. The flaws are pointed out BY THE AT!!!

Good point(s).
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: I'm such nitpick aren't I?   I'm such  nitpick aren't I? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Dunami wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Basically:

Good point(s).
Thank you. Debating is one of my talents.
Back to top Go down
Dunami

Dunami

PostSubject: Re: I'm such nitpick aren't I?   I'm such  nitpick aren't I? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Dunami wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Basically:

Good point(s).
Thank you. Debating is one of my talents.

Lol, I can see that.
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: I'm such nitpick aren't I?   I'm such  nitpick aren't I? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:54 pm

I was thinking this exact thing.
Back to top Go down
cav10281

PostSubject: Re: I'm such nitpick aren't I?   I'm such  nitpick aren't I? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Yeah, we need an acceptance team that won't just say, "GOOD JOB!!!11!!!1!!" and say nothing about it, even if the animations have problems and/or just plain suck.
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm such nitpick aren't I?   I'm such  nitpick aren't I? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Basically:
I see your point. Alright, I'll change it soon.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: I'm such nitpick aren't I?   I'm such  nitpick aren't I? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Why not change it now? It takes like a heartbeat to do it.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: I'm such nitpick aren't I?   I'm such  nitpick aren't I? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 am

Alt+0223 wrote:
It's done.
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: I'm such nitpick aren't I?   I'm such  nitpick aren't I? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:02 am

Narutofan132 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
It's done.
Yayz! Finally, someone listens to WeeGee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm such nitpick aren't I?   I'm such  nitpick aren't I? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm such nitpick aren't I?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Smash Bros. Epitome :: Extra :: Forum Problems-
Jump to: