Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rei's finally giving this a shot

Go down 
+4
Morph Boy
Leo
Alt+0223
Reiforce
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Reiforce

Reiforce

Rei's finally giving this a shot Empty
PostSubject: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Rei's finally giving this a shot Reif Edited from JUS Luffy and Allen
Rei's finally giving this a shot Spikeattack Yes, it is two different styles. I tried.
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:29 am

Hey, those are pretty good! Try to align Kirby by the feet, though.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:15 am

Pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 am

Cool. *yells at dump truck (c'mon guys, hurry up)* I give to you a dump truck full of dev-pie! AVALANCHE!
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:14 am

Morph Boy wrote:
Cool. *yells at dump truck (c'mon guys, hurry up)* I give to you a dump truck full of dev-pie! AVALANCHE!
lol'd
Back to top Go down
Reiforce

Reiforce

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Reiforce wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

@Reiforce

Silence I kill you!
Back to top Go down
Reiforce

Reiforce

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 pm

pennylessz wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

@Reiforce

Silence I kill you!

You can't kill me, I killed a rubber man, took his body, then decapitated an exorcist and wore his head as my own.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Reiforce wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

@Reiforce

Silence I kill you!

You can't kill me, I killed a rubber man, took his body, then decapitated an exorcist and wore his head as my own.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

Location : I live in a house. What, do you think I live in a cardboard box?

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:53 am

Reiforce wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

@Reiforce

Silence I kill you!

BUT I CAN REMOVE YOUR SOUL DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

@Reiforce

Silence I kill you!

Do you use the Sealing Jutsu: Reaper Death Seal?

Edit: OMG!!! when translated to Japenese then back to English it's

The Shock: Seal surgery
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:00 pm

pennylessz wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

@Reiforce

Silence I kill you!

Do you use the Sealing Jutsu: Reaper Death Seal?

Edit: OMG!!! when translated to Japenese then back to English it's

The Shock: Seal surgery
Lolpenny
Back to top Go down
Reiforce

Reiforce

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

@Reiforce

Silence I kill you!

I have no soul, I have 13.
Well, 12 now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:20 am

Reiforce wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

@Reiforce

Silence I kill you!

Well, 12 now anyway.
I REMOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reiforce

Reiforce

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

@Reiforce

Silence I kill you!

Well, 12 now anyway.

Only Chuck Norris can remove all my souls.
That is, unless, you possess the Omitron Sphere. And even then, you need to wait until the Eve of the Night of Flames to activate the incantation of the Burning Souls Ritual.
Quick question, why are we commenting on my Dev test? I already passed and have already improved and even started a so far unhated expansion.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Reiforce wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

@Reiforce

Silence I kill you!

Well, 12 now anyway.

That is, unless, you possess the Omitron Sphere. And even then, you need to wait until the Eve of the Night of Flames to activate the incantation of the Burning Souls Ritual.
Quick question, why are we commenting on my Dev test? I already passed and have already improved and even started a so far unhated expansion.
Ummm, I, I, I will, I will, GET GOD ON MY SIDE, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw, we are doing this coz we can.
Back to top Go down
Reiforce

Reiforce

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

@Reiforce

Silence I kill you!

Well, 12 now anyway.

Ummm, I, I, I will, I will, GET GOD ON MY SIDE, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw, we are doing this coz we can.

Chuck Norris > God
Your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
cav10281

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Reiforce wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

@Reiforce

Silence I kill you!

Well, 12 now anyway.

Who cares, it's a spam topic now.

And I take your soul because I can do anything I know I can do.

>:3
Back to top Go down
Reiforce

Reiforce

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:52 pm

cav10281 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Reiforce wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

@Reiforce

Silence I kill you!

Well, 12 now anyway.

Who cares, it's a spam topic now.

And I take your soul because I can do anything I know I can do.

>:3
Dang, 12 again. I already stole the souls of 2 humans and a cat. Cats have negative souls. That was my lesson for the day.
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101

SpOnGeY101

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:22 pm

EVERYONE HOP ABOARD THE DERAILING TRAIN!!!!! CHOO CHOO!

lol but seriously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei's finally giving this a shot   Rei's finally giving this a shot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rei's finally giving this a shot
Page 1 of 1