Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe for a long time

Go down 
+2
Leo
Alt+0223
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

Maybe for a long time Empty
PostSubject: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:52 am

I'm really annoyed that no one thinks that I have any skill, and I am leaving for a while until I make something really good, something that will convince you guys to nominate me instead of people who are less skilled than me in spriting and editing. So I will leave and prove to you all when I get back that I'm not an unskilled post whore. I'm a skilled one.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Don't leave Sad
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 pm

I wasn't nominated, yet I have skills in spriting, animating, small amounts of programming, work well with people. Have been an administrator on 3 forums, and moderated 5, and you don't see me leaving. I'll get my chance eventually, and so would you.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:59 pm

pennylessz wrote:
I wasn't nominated, yet I have skills in spriting, animating, small amounts of programming, work well with people. Have been an administrator on 3 forums, and moderated 5, and you don't see me leaving. I'll get my chance eventually, and so would you.
i don' have spriting skills, i have been administrator in 3 forums, and im mod in none. and what do you think about it?. i don't even care about it.
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Leo wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
i don' have spriting skills, i have been administrator in 2 forums, and im mod in none. and what do you think about it?. i don't even care about it.

Though I don't understand what side your on, I see, wait but what don't you care about?

(This forum is going to hell in a ham basket, and it got worse when I left, and I have no way to help, there is no need for so much trauma on a forum, especially one meant for making a game, a game that I'm sure we'd all enjoy. I suggest everyone stop insulting eachother, as well this forum needs to build some confidence in itself. There are so many people who think their useless and end up actually becoming useless, because they stop doing things.
I say we show everyone what the talents of SSBE can do.)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:18 pm

pennylessz wrote:
Leo wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
i don' have spriting skills, i have been administrator in 2 forums, and im mod in none. and what do you think about it?. i don't even care about it.

Though I don't understand what side your on, I see, wait but what don't you care about?

(This forum is going to hell in a ham basket, and it got worse when I left, and I have no way to help, there is no need for so much trauma on a forum, especially one meant for making a game, a game that I'm sure we'd all enjoy. I suggest everyone stop insulting eachother, as well this forum needs to build some confidence in itself. There are so many people who think their useless and end up actually becoming useless, because they stop doing things.
I say we show everyone what the talents of SSBE can do.)
Nvm then.
@Bobby Don't leave man, there's something called second try, we like you, is just that not too much people nominated you, you have to know how to deal with that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
L'estranger

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:05 am

Alt+0223 wrote:
I'm really annoyed that no one thinks that I have any skill, and I am leaving for a while until I make something really good, something that will convince you guys to nominate me instead of people who are less skilled than me in spriting and editing. So I will leave and prove to you all when I get back that I'm not an unskilled post whore. I'm a skilled one.
Im sorry if I am taking this wrong but are you complaining because I was nominated and not you, cause to be quite frank I had your skill when I was 5
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:07 am

L'estranger wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
Im sorry if I am taking this wrong but are you complaining because I was nominated and not you, cause to be quite frank I had your skill when I was 5
you WERE nominated by your brothers. so don't say that please.
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:21 pm

L'estranger wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
Shut up! Everyone here is so sick of you! You think that the world revolves around you and guess what- it doesnt! You're a cocky bastard that does nothing but flame people and get your brothers to nominate you because no one else did! And maybe you had more skill than me at five, but at the end of the day spriting amounts to nothing in life and there are actually important things that you should care about, like family and friends that you actually know, and not ones that you meet online! In fact, there are probably lots of pedophiles trying to rape you right now! And when you do hang out with your family, don't make them feel obligated to come and make accounts on forums just to make you feel better about yourself! So you can go and shove your cockiness up your cat a**, dickhead. f*** YOU YOU GIANT a******!!
User was Warned for this Post
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

Location : I live in a house. What, do you think I live in a cardboard box?

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Alt+0223 wrote:
L'estranger wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
Shut up! Everyone here is so sick of you! You think that the world revolves around you and guess what- it doesnt! You're a cocky bastard that does nothing but flame people and get your brothers to nominate you because no one else did ! And maybe you had more skill than me at five, but at the end of the day spriting amounts to nothing in life and there are actually important things that you should care about, like family and friends that you actually know, and not ones that you meet online! In fact, there are probably lots of pedophiles trying to rape you right now! And when you do hang out with your family, don't make them feel obligated to come and make accounts on forums just to make you feel better about yourself! So you can go and shove your cockiness up your cat a**, dickhead. f*** YOU YOU GIANT a******!!
EDIT: User was Warned for this Post
I can understand how angry you are Bobby but just calm down, I agree with some of your points (highlighted in bold), I also agree Blitz is quite cocky and irresponsible, this is how kids get flamed on the internet, when they get power they act cocky and feel superior to others, they don't accept constructive criticism and ignore it. They think they're all that but they're not. This is how they end up in trouble in reality, accepting constructive criticism is a life skill, it supports improvement and corrects your errors.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
L'estranger wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
Shut up! Everyone here is so sick of you! You think that the world revolves around you and guess what- it doesnt! You're a cocky bastard that does nothing but flame people and get your brothers to nominate you because no one else did ! And maybe you had more skill than me at five, but at the end of the day spriting amounts to nothing in life and there are actually important things that you should care about, like family and friends that you actually know, and not ones that you meet online! In fact, there are probably lots of pedophiles trying to rape you right now! And when you do hang out with your family, don't make them feel obligated to come and make accounts on forums just to make you feel better about yourself! So you can go and shove your cockiness up your cat a**, dickhead. f*** YOU YOU GIANT a******!!
I can understand how angry you are Bobby but just calm down, I agree with some of your points (highlighted in bold), I also agree Blitz is quite cocky and irresponsible, this is how kids get flamed on the internet, when they get power they act cocky and feel superior to others, they don't accept constructive criticism and ignore it. They think they're all that but they're not. This is how they end up in trouble in reality, accepting constructive criticism is a life skill, it supports improvement and corrects your errors.
well i agree with some too, but bobby stop or you will reach 100 warning and you will get banned. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

Location : I live in a house. What, do you think I live in a cardboard box?

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Leo wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
L'estranger wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
well i agree with some too, but bobby stop or you will reach 100 warning and you will get banned. Neutral
How can you blame him? Blitz made a boastful and showing off remark. He is acting like an ignorant, arrogant and insolent brat.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Leo wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
L'estranger wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
How can you blame him? Blitz made a boastful and showing off remark. He is acting like an ignorant, arrogant and insolent brat.
Blitz... Why did you warn him!?
@NF agreed
and *takes warning*
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:41 pm

I know you guys are angry, but I would prefer if you guys didn't flame anymore. I'm going to prevent this from becoming a flame war and lock this.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe for a long time   Maybe for a long time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe for a long time
Page 1 of 1