Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We've gotta get MOVIN', People.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noob-Fangled

We've gotta get MOVIN', People. Empty
PostSubject: We've gotta get MOVIN', People.   We've gotta get MOVIN', People. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:52 am

Thanks to my new Admin status, I can post here.

I know all this admin stuff and mod stuff is distracting.

Don't deny. You all know it is.

Less and Less work is being done on the game.

I'm doing work on the sidelines, but none of it is finished yet. Thats why I haven't posted it.

If you all can't work on the characters, make a point to try and recruit hard-working people to this website.
I still believe that this game can be an incredible game, up there with even SSF2 and SSB Crusade.

The characters don't have to be top-grade high quality like the sprites in SSF2, but as long as they pass as sprites, it should be OK.

I'm working on a majority of the stages AND bosses. So really, all I ask from the rest of you are the characters and the standard enemies. (I will give a checklist to eventually)
If I have to do them too, eventually, I will.
If I have to do it ALL by myself eventually (with Morph and Dunami) I'll do that too.

It would take a lot longer, but I'd do it.

So here's what I've been trying to say-
Try and recruit people. Not people who only come for one day and never come back. IMO, this forum didn't need a new Admin/Mod election because we have such little REAL members.
Try and get people who actually do work, and once they're here, do what you't want all my hard work to be going into a Pipe Dream.

I hope this all works out in the end, I don
Back to top Go down
Lugia132
Admin
Lugia132

PostSubject: Re: We've gotta get MOVIN', People.   We've gotta get MOVIN', People. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:37 am

Noob-Fangled wrote:
Thanks to my new Admin status, I can post here.

I know all this admin stuff and mod stuff is distracting.

Don't deny. You all know it is.

Less and Less work is being done on the game.

I'm doing work on the sidelines, but none of it is finished yet. Thats why I haven't posted it.

If you all can't work on the characters, make a point to try and recruit hard-working people to this website.
I still believe that this game can be an incredible game, up there with even SSF2 and SSB Crusade.

The characters don't have to be top-grade high quality like the sprites in SSF2, but as long as they pass as sprites, it should be OK.

I'm working on a majority of the stages AND bosses. So really, all I ask from the rest of you are the characters and the standard enemies. (I will give a checklist to eventually)
If I have to do them too, eventually, I will.
If I have to do it ALL by myself eventually (with Morph and Dunami) I'll do that too.

It would take a lot longer, but I'd do it.

So here's what I've been trying to say-
Try and recruit people. Not people who only come for one day and never come back. IMO, this forum didn't need a new Admin/Mod election because we have such little REAL members.
Try and get people who actually do work, and once they're here, do what you't want all my hard work to be going into a Pipe Dream.

I hope this all works out in the end, I don
It will, I was telling SOME PEOPLE at SSB4 chat to finish of mario and megaman while the elections were going on but they didn't listen, but now that it's over, it should help motivate them more to work on it. Congrats on admin, you deserve it :3
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: We've gotta get MOVIN', People.   We've gotta get MOVIN', People. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:45 pm

I say congrats to you too. And don't worry, I think I contacted someone pretty good from Newgrounds... some guy who created SMBZ... named Alvin-Earthworm. He'll probably say no, but you never know...
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
Lugia132
Admin
Lugia132

PostSubject: Re: We've gotta get MOVIN', People.   We've gotta get MOVIN', People. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Morph Boy wrote:
I say congrats to you too. And don't worry, I think I contacted someone pretty good from Newgrounds... some guy who created SMBZ... named Alvin-Earthworm. He'll probably say no, but you never know...
:O Shocked affraid
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!! I LOVE HIS SERIES!! HE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR OUR CUTSCENE FIGHTS!!!
Morph, you sir are... are... BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy
<3
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: We've gotta get MOVIN', People.   We've gotta get MOVIN', People. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Lugia132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
:O Shocked affraid
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!! I LOVE HIS SERIES!! HE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR OUR CUTSCENE FIGHTS!!!
Morph, you sir are... are... BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy
<3
We've gotta get MOVIN', People. %5CAUTOIMAGES%5CVN47846lg
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
Noob-Fangled

PostSubject: Re: We've gotta get MOVIN', People.   We've gotta get MOVIN', People. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Alvin-Earthworm?

That's a stretch.

But if it works, that would be GODLY incredible.

Thanks for thanking me, BTW. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've gotta get MOVIN', People.   We've gotta get MOVIN', People. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've gotta get MOVIN', People.
Page 1 of 1