Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The massive amount of "royalty."

Go down 
+5
SpOnGeY101
L'estranger
Morph Boy
Narutofan132
5qwerty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
5qwerty

The massive amount of "royalty." Empty
PostSubject: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Seriously, we don't need like, 4 mods who don't do c***.

Especially two 11 year old's. Mod power isn't some toy to play with, or some matter of respect. Or some "runner-up" prize for an admin vote. MB, I suggest you rethink some of this carefully. For the voting, all these kids just nominate each other, and vote for each other. Then they get positions as Moderators. To me, I don't think that's fair all that much. I don't know about Bop or Dunami, but I don't think that Blitz and Leo are all that experienced or mature in this area.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

Location : I live in a house. What, do you think I live in a cardboard box?

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:13 am

5qwerty wrote:

Especially two 11 year old's. Mod power isn't some toy to play with, or some matter of respect. Or some "runner-up" prize for an admin vote. MB, I suggest you rethink some of this carefully. For the voting, all these kids just nominate each other, and vote for each other. Then they get positions as Moderators. To me, I don't think that's fair all that much. I don't know about Bop or Dunami, but I don't think that Blitz and Leo are all that experienced or mature in this area.
That is true. At times they refuse to listen to other people and think they're always right, that applies to both, mainly Blitz. Heck, Blitz even had his brothers to nominate him, without them, he would never have taken part in the election. That would have opened fair oppotunities for Bobby and I. Leo had only one person to nominate him so did Dunami, so did Bobby and I, yet for an unfair reason we didn't get to take part in the election. I've had many critiquing experiences therefore I know the facts, and I also can accept constructive criticism, and I'm 1000% sure Bobby can too. And also the number of mods is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! We need to consider how many members there are until our next election, because when we have 300 members, there will be 30 admins and 40 moderators. That figure is beyond outrageous, We are better of with only 3 admins, but keeping the mod election, only one can come to power from that, I may be destroying my own opportunity but things must always be fair.
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:09 am

Narutofan132 wrote:
5qwerty wrote:

Especially two 11 year old's. Mod power isn't some toy to play with, or some matter of respect. Or some "runner-up" prize for an admin vote. MB, I suggest you rethink some of this carefully. For the voting, all these kids just nominate each other, and vote for each other. Then they get positions as Moderators. To me, I don't think that's fair all that much. Hmm...I do see your point... I don't know about Bop or Dunami, but I don't think that Blitz and Leo are all that experienced or mature in this area. I was unsure about Blitz when he became a mod, but I always thought Leo was good for the job because of what he did at WoC.
That is true. At times they refuse to listen to other people and think they're always right, that applies to both, mainly Blitz. That's true. I've seen it myself and by word-of-mouth. Heck, Blitz even had his brothers to nominate him, without them, he would never have taken part in the election. That would have opened fair oppotunities for Bobby and I. True enough. Leo had only one person to nominate him so did Dunami, so did Bobby and I, yet for an unfair reason we didn't get to take part in the election. Sorry, I had thought Dunami had two nominations. My mistake. I've had many critiquing experiences therefore I know the facts, and I also can accept constructive criticism, and I'm 1000% sure Bobby can too. And also the number of mods is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! We need to consider how many members there are until our next election, because when we have 300 members, there will be 30 admins and 40 moderators. Shocked I didn't think that far before. That figure is beyond outrageous, We are better off with only 3 admins, but keeping the mod election, only one can come to power from that, I may be destroying my own opportunity but things must always be fair. And as you two have provided a valid argument, this shall be so.
I'm going to not do as some of the admins I know before me and listen to this. My remarks are in blue. It'll take me some time to come up with a new system, because I now am going to have to juggle that with both programming and a 3 page paper I have to do today.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
L'estranger

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am

5qwerty wrote:

I've been gone because I was grounded, and Im not 11 Im 12. Ive been admin at one forum and I am the Student President at my School so I have some experience with power
Back to top Go down
5qwerty

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:51 pm

L'estranger wrote:
5qwerty wrote:

I've been gone because I was grounded, and Im not 11 Im 12. Ive been admin at one forum and I am the Student President at my School so I have some experience with power
Your school lacks common sense and judgment. I honestly don't care if you have experience with power. If what NF said is true, then you cheated your way to be mod. Also, there are other people with more maturity and experience than you.

Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
5qwerty wrote:

Especially two 11 year old's. Mod power isn't some toy to play with, or some matter of respect. Or some "runner-up" prize for an admin vote. MB, I suggest you rethink some of this carefully. For the voting, all these kids just nominate each other, and vote for each other. Then they get positions as Moderators. To me, I don't think that's fair all that much. Hmm...I do see your point... I don't know about Bop or Dunami, but I don't think that Blitz and Leo are all that experienced or mature in this area. I was unsure about Blitz when he became a mod, but I always thought Leo was good for the job because of what he did at WoC.
That is true. At times they refuse to listen to other people and think they're always right, that applies to both, mainly Blitz. That's true. I've seen it myself and by word-of-mouth. Heck, Blitz even had his brothers to nominate him, without them, he would never have taken part in the election. That would have opened fair oppotunities for Bobby and I. True enough. Leo had only one person to nominate him so did Dunami, so did Bobby and I, yet for an unfair reason we didn't get to take part in the election. Sorry, I had thought Dunami had two nominations. My mistake. I've had many critiquing experiences therefore I know the facts, and I also can accept constructive criticism, and I'm 1000% sure Bobby can too. And also the number of mods is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! We need to consider how many members there are until our next election, because when we have 300 members, there will be 30 admins and 40 moderators. Shocked I didn't think that far before. That figure is beyond outrageous, We are better off with only 3 admins, but keeping the mod election, only one can come to power from that, I may be destroying my own opportunity but things must always be fair. And as you two have provided a valid argument, this shall be so.
I'm going to not do as some of the admins I know before me and listen to this. My remarks are in blue. It'll take me some time to come up with a new system, because I now am going to have to juggle that with both programming and a 3 page paper I have to do today.
What's WoC?

NF, thank you for backing me up with some more information.
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101

SpOnGeY101

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:59 pm

5qwerty wrote:
What's WoC?
A stupid forum Bobby made a while ago. MB made Leo mod cuz Leo had the common sense to ban trolls :/
Back to top Go down
5qwerty

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:29 pm

SpOnGeY101 wrote:
5qwerty wrote:
What's WoC?
A stupid forum Bobby made a while ago. MB made Leo mod cuz Leo had the common sense to ban trolls :/
Wow, that's stupid.
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:10 pm

5qwerty wrote:
SpOnGeY101 wrote:
5qwerty wrote:
What's WoC?
Wow, that's stupid.
I wasn't an admin there, so I couldn't ban them myself. Plus, Leo was the only one who did anything about them; all of the other admins just sat there.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
SpOnGeY101

SpOnGeY101

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Morph Boy wrote:
all of the other admins just sat there.
Because the forum was pointless and they knew Leo was on all day?
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:26 am

L'estranger wrote:
5qwerty wrote:

I've been gone because I was grounded, and Im not 11 Im 12.I don't care if you've not been on or not. I care about your actions and so far you have not impressed me, you boast which angers people, Bobby is an example. You clearly don't know the internet well from what I've seen. And you wouldn't have even taken part in the elections if it weren't for your brothers voting for you. Ive been admin at one forum and I am the Student President at my School so I have some experience with powerWell then, you must be abusing it. You act as if you're completely right and everything else is wrong, before you do anything you must KNOW THE FACTS which you obviously don't. If you really have such power experience then why are your decisions biased, why did you try to cheat the first election via bribery. With great power comes great responsibility, you abuse that responsibility. Unlike you, I have a good sense of judgement and yet I haven't been elected for school council because of biased reasons, there you see the ideals. You had your brothers vote for you and that is totally biased.
Remarks are in blue.

Last edited by Narutofan132 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:46 am

5qwerty wrote:

5q, i haven't used my mod powers recently. and NF, that very true.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Leo wrote:
5qwerty wrote:

It's not much about the power. It's when you use it and how you use it. In my opinion you and Blitz don't deserve mod. Blitz cheated the election and you and Blitz never accept constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Leo wrote:
5qwerty wrote:

It's not much about the power. It's when you use it and how you use it. In my opinion you and Blitz don't deserve mod. Blitz cheated the election and you and Blitz never accept constructive criticism.I Don't use it much, but then i have to, i try to do it right. and i completely agree with the blitz thing, he abuses his power too much, IMO. he shouldn't be mod, cuz he will abuse too much.
Comment in cyan
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:21 pm

Leo wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Leo wrote:
5qwerty wrote:

It's not much about the power. It's when you use it and how you use it. In my opinion you and Blitz don't deserve mod. Blitz cheated the election and you and Blitz never accept constructive criticism.I Don't use it much, but then i have to, i try to do it right. and i completely agree with the blitz thing, he abuses his power too much, IMO. he shouldn't be mod, cuz he will abuse too much.
Comment in cyan
K fine, I can trust you, but Blitz has violated my trust for the third time.
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101

SpOnGeY101

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:46 pm

I've had Leo abuse power severely on me about 3 times and Blitz doesn't bug me too much so I wouldn't know....
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:54 pm

SpOnGeY101 wrote:
I've had Leo abuse power severely on me about 3 times and Blitz doesn't bug me too much so I wouldn't know....
i haven't used mod powers recently.
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Fun an argument about peoples actions on the internet, you guys spend so much time arguing amongst yourselves, with the way your acting do any of you really deserve power.

Morph Boy posted in here twice, once for formal reasons, second for a small explanation.
Lugia also has power, I have no idea what he's doing but he certainly isn't here squabbling over who cheated who, what people don't deserve power, and why some of them don't get it.

Taking things personally over the internet is wrong, chances are your all different people in real life, besides don't you have a game to work on? What a Face
Back to top Go down
5qwerty

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:16 pm

pennylessz wrote:
Fun an argument about peoples actions on the internet, you guys spend so much time arguing amongst yourselves, with the way your acting do any of you really deserve power.

Morph Boy posted in here twice, once for formal reasons, second for a small explanation.
Lugia also has power, I have no idea what he's doing but he certainly isn't here squabbling over who cheated who, what people don't deserve power, and why some of them don't get it.

Taking things personally over the internet is wrong, chances are your all different people in real life, besides don't you have a game to work on? What a Face
A game is hard to work on with arrogant people around.

Leo wrote:
SpOnGeY101 wrote:
i haven't used mod powers recently.
Seriously, it doesn't matter if you use your powers or not. It's your maturity level. I haven't administrated much on my site, but I'm still mature.
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:09 pm

The only reason Blitz has power is because he spends half his life spriting and animating to no extent.
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101

SpOnGeY101

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Alt+0223 wrote:
spriting and animating to no extent.
And that gets a game that much closer to finished.
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 pm

He does a lot but is a complete d*** about it.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Boo hoo. Srsly guys. Maybe you should stop getting at each other's throats and actually do some work.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:25 am

AEM wrote:
Boo hoo. Srsly guys. Maybe you should stop getting at each other's throats and actually do some work.
You're one to talk aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:29 am

Alt+0223 wrote:
He does a lot but is a complete d*** about it.
yeah and he reuses animations everytime.
AEM, ok
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
AEM wrote:
You're one to talk aren't you?
You do know that I have a life, that's I don't work on expansions as much. If I have free time I do "behind the scenes" stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The massive amount of "royalty."   The massive amount of "royalty." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The massive amount of "royalty."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Smash Bros. Epitome :: Extra :: Forum Problems-
Jump to: