Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*looks at his warning bar* WHAT

Go down 
+5
5qwerty
Narutofan132
SpOnGeY101
Morph Boy
Leo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

*looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Morph Boy wrote:
Sorry for not coming here fast enough. I would like to clarify a few things, and I'll probably edit the post to include other issues.

1. Leo, SpOnGeY101 can only be warned for cursing if he finds a way around the censors. Since the censors caught it, he isn't warned.

2. I did indeed give Leo warning, but I only gave him 20 warning (he should have thirty total now). Blitz was responsible for the 100 warning. I'll catalogue the warning now.

3. I'm going to demote Leo and Blitz for now, because everyone is reporting power abuse.
ok.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

Location : I live in a house. What, do you think I live in a cardboard box?

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:50 am

Morph Boy wrote:
Sorry for not coming here fast enough. I would like to clarify a few things, and I'll probably edit the post to include other issues.

1. Leo, SpOnGeY101 can only be warned for cursing if he finds a way around the censors. Since the censors caught it, he isn't warned.

2. I did indeed give Leo warning, but I only gave him 20 warning (he should have thirty total now). Blitz was responsible for the 100 warning. I'll catalogue the warning now.

3. I'm going to demote Leo and Blitz for now, because everyone is reporting power abuse.
Never have I seen such good order and discipline in a forum before. But what happened to the High Ranks Abusing power rule.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:57 am

Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Never have I seen such good order and discipline in a forum before. But what happened to the High Ranks Abusing power rule.
meh, i just have to wait to be repromoted. *goes to do something boring*
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:12 am

Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Thanks for reminding me. That means Blitz gets 20 warning, and Leo gets 10 more warning (I believe SpOnGeY101 reported comment deleting).
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:15 am

Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Thanks for reminding me. That means Blitz gets 20 warning, and Leo gets 10 more warning (I believe SpOnGeY101 reported comment deleting).
Yup Leo did delete Spongey's comments but he also unfairly banned him. Blitz also cheated this election and I remember that you said next time he cheats an election he can never take part in another when he bribed through the first election.
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:18 am

Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Yup Leo did delete Spongey's comments but he also unfairly banned him. Blitz also cheated this election and I remember that you said next time he cheats an election he can never take part in another when he bribed through the first election.
I said if he bribed AGAIN, then he couldn't be involved in another election. Just because his bros nominated him doesn't mean he bribed them. They might be just really fond of him.

And yeah, I'll add additional warning for unfairly banning.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:20 am

Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

I said if he bribed AGAIN, then he couldn't be involved in another election. Just because his bros nominated him doesn't mean he bribed them. They might be just really fond of him.

K, but it's bit unfair as one had only been on the forum for one day and Infinity Demon didn't give reasoning as to why.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:23 am

Meh. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:23 am

Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

K, but it's bit unfair as one had only been on the forum for one day and Infinity Demon didn't give reasoning as to why.
I see your point, but let's not give someone warning without solid evidence. We have no solid proof that he bribed his brothers. It's just a conspiracy right now.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:25 am

Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

I see your point, but let's not give someone warning without solid evidence. We have no solid proof that he bribed his brothers. It's just a conspiracy right now.
Blitz cheated by telling his brothers to vote for him, and that's unfair.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:38 am

Leo wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Like Morph said, we have no proof. But next time, we have an election we should give fair reasoning as to why, it should be related to what happens on this forum, not anywhere else and it should only be that one mod comes from it so we don't have too many mods.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:45 am

Narutofan132 wrote:
Leo wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Like Morph said, we have no proof. But next time, we have an election we should give fair reasoning as to why, it should be related to what happens on this forum, not anywhere else and it should only be that one mod comes from it so we don't have too many mods.
we only have 2 mods now.
Back to top Go down
Lugia132
Admin
Lugia132

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:45 am

Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

don't forget leo's corruption in the luigi FF poll.
Back to top Go down
L'estranger

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:19 am

Narutofan132 wrote:
5qwerty wrote:
Leo wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Blitz cheated the mod election so he doesn't deserve the title, he unreasonably warned Leo by 100 and has boasted about his power. Leo has unfairly banned Spongey on this forum and is irresponsible.
meh, i don't care if i get demoted.
@Blitz - You're lying.
Just another reason Blitz should be demoted. Permanently.
Ask Morph
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:23 am

L'estranger wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
5qwerty wrote:
Leo wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Blitz cheated the mod election so he doesn't deserve the title, he unreasonably warned Leo by 100 and has boasted about his power. Leo has unfairly banned Spongey on this forum and is irresponsible.
meh, i don't care if i get demoted.
@Blitz - You're lying.
Just another reason Blitz should be demoted. Permanently.
Ask Morph
I did, he said you gave him 100 warning. And btw, you have been demoted.
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Lugia132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

don't forget leo's corruption in the luigi FF poll.
There are probably millions of things we should remember about those two.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:26 am

Leo has been warned by 100 once more. *faceknuckle* Blitz why did you do that?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:10 am

Narutofan132 wrote:
Leo has been warned by 100 once more. *faceknuckle* Blitz why did you do that?
BLITZ!!!!!!. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:18 am

Blitz this is now the third time running you've done this, are you trying to be banned?
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:58 am

This is the FIFTH time I've had to change Leo's warning back to fifty. If the guilty party does not come clean, I WILL find out, and you WILL be banned for a period of time I shall determine.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:17 am

Morph Boy wrote:
This is the FIFTH time I've had to change Leo's warning back to fifty. If the guilty party does not come clean, I WILL find out, and you WILL be banned for a period of time I shall determine.
Just find out now, to save us the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:17 am

Unless I did something wrong, the only people who can do that are Bop, Dunami, Lugia, Noob, or me.

Dunami hasn't been on in forever and neither has Noob. I'm the one putting his warning back to normal.

So that leaves Lugia and Bop. One of you speak up before the end of the day.

Also, if anyone can still affect the warning bars without being a mod/admin, please speak up as well.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:22 am

Morph Boy wrote:
Unless I did something wrong, the only people who can do that are Bop, Dunami, Lugia, Noob, or me.

Dunami hasn't been on in forever and neither has Noob. I'm the one putting his warning back to normal.

So that leaves Lugia and Bop. One of you speak up before the end of the day.

Also, if anyone can still affect the warning bars without being a mod/admin, please speak up as well.
AT can do so as well, because they can moderate some of the forums they have mod powers, so that adds me, Blitz, Leo, AEM, cav, 5Q and them lot, but you do realise you can check the moderational activity.
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101

SpOnGeY101

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:38 am

I can ban as well~
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:04 am

SpOnGeY101 wrote:
I can ban as well~
So can I. I can ban anyone with a rank lower than mine.
I suspect Spongey or Blitz coz they're the only ones who don't like Leo.

Last edited by Narutofan132 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *looks at his warning bar* WHAT   *looks at his warning bar* WHAT - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*looks at his warning bar* WHAT
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next