Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well I'm not Sure

Go down 
+5
Alt+0223
Leo
Lugia132
SpOnGeY101
L'estranger
9 posters
AuthorMessage
L'estranger

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Well most of the users here are my enemies and it seems you all hate me, I am going to deleted all of the work I made for this game unless someone convinces me to stay, also if anyone is curious who these enemies are,
1. Spongey
2. Lugia
3. Leo
4. Bop
5. Leo
6. Leo
7. Spongey
8. Spongey
9. SPongey
10. Spongey
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101

SpOnGeY101

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:38 pm

You got all mad because you got demoted at SSB4, then you started deleting everything!!! What else was I supposed to do!?
Back to top Go down
Lugia132
Admin
Lugia132

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Democracy is democracy, I apologize if you are feeling bad, but why hate me? I'm simply following the rules and I have to please my public, I've been given the responsibility of the site, so I have to follow with my duties, even if it meant demoting you. I know you feel cheesed since I am your friend, but I can't be corrupt and let you off the hook, it just doesn't work like that, I have to continue with my honest attitude towards my occupation.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 pm

L'estranger wrote:
Well most of the users here are my enemies and it seems you all hate me, I am going to deleted all of the work I made for this game unless someone convinces me to stay, also if anyone is curious who these enemies are,
1. Spongey
2. Lugia
3. Leo
4. Bop
5. Leo
6. Leo
7. Spongey
8. Spongey
9. SPongey
10. Spongey
lol im listed 3 times and spongey 5 times
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Leo wrote:
L'estranger wrote:
1. Spongey
2. Lugia
3. Leo
4. Bop
5. Leo
6. Leo
7. Spongey
8. Spongey
9. SPongey
10. Spongey
Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Captain Obvious!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Alt+0223 wrote:
Leo wrote:
L'estranger wrote:
1. Spongey
2. Lugia
3. Leo
4. Bop
5. Leo
6. Leo
7. Spongey
8. Spongey
9. SPongey
10. Spongey
Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Captain Obvious!
No **** sherlock
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:47 pm

You guys all act like baby's, no really can't one of you prove me wrong? All you guys do is argue and attempt to/do leave.
Back to top Go down
Bop02

Bop02

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Blitz, stop acting like a f****** brat. Your such a kid. No matter what your not welcome back you little f****** whore. Everyone always hated you and no one liked you cuz your acted like a faggot. No one will feel bad about you leaving b****. You can't act mature about anything. The only way to fix is being a fag brat you are. You need to go back to preschool to learn all the rules again. No wonder why your an 11 year old brat. Way to delete all characters b****. We'll go successful without you. You didn't have any help. Get laid and get some friends. Oh wait you don't have a wang, and no one likes you. BYE BRAT
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Bop02 wrote:
Blitz, stop acting like a f****** brat. Your such a kid. No matter what your not welcome back you little f****** whore. Everyone always hated you and no one liked you cuz your acted like a faggot. No one will feel bad about you leaving b****. You can't act mature about anything. The only way to fix is being a fag brat you are. You need to go back to preschool to learn all the rules again. No wonder why your an 11 year old brat. Way to delete all characters b****. We'll go successful without you. You didn't have any help. Get laid and get some friends. Oh wait you don't have a wang, and no one likes you. BYE BRAT

Bop just be quiet,not like your much better, and thats not very mature of you either.
Back to top Go down
Bop02

Bop02

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:47 pm

pennylessz wrote:
Bop02 wrote:

Bop just be quiet,not like your much better, and thats not very mature of you either.
shut up, penny ur a retard
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

Location : I live in a house. What, do you think I live in a cardboard box?

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:14 am

If what happened on SSB4 is true you don't deserve to have any form of power, you said you have power experience, you clearly don't even know how much of an impact that can cause. And if you dare delete ANYTHING on this forum I will flame you so much you will cry. Hell you shouldn't even be AT, Luiga!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:52 am

Narutofan132 wrote:
If what happened on SSB4 is true you don't deserve to have any form of power, you said you have power experience, you clearly don't even know how much of an impact that can cause. And if you dare delete ANYTHING on this forum I will flame you so much you will cry. Hell you shouldn't even be AT, Luiga!!!!
NF, What happened in SSB4 is true, Blitz got demoted to normal user and got banned for 9180 days
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

Location : I live in a house. What, do you think I live in a cardboard box?

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:37 am

Leo wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
NF, What happened in SSB4 is true, Blitz got demoted to normal user and got banned for 9180 days
So he got banned for about 22 years. And then if that is the case he doesn't deserve AT here either.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:57 am

Narutofan132 wrote:
Leo wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
So he got banned for about 22 years. And then if that is the case he doesn't deserve AT here either.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:10 am

Leo wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Well I'm not Sure Itsover9000
And no, he was banned for over 25 years.
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:55 am

Bop02 wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Bop02 wrote:

shut up, penny ur a retard

I'm not supporting anyone in this thread, and saying i'm a retard as a reason for me to shut up is false reasoning.
Anyway thats the last time I post in this thread, I really have no reason since I don't care if Blitz leaves or not.
Back to top Go down
Bop02

Bop02

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:52 am

Blitz doesn't deserve anything
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Even though that's probably true, let's not make this a flame war.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Well I'm not Sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I'm not Sure   Well I'm not Sure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well I'm not Sure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Smash Bros. Epitome :: New here? :: Departures-
Jump to: