Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELLO BOPZ IS Back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bop02

Bop02

HELLO BOPZ IS Back Empty
PostSubject: HELLO BOPZ IS Back   HELLO BOPZ IS Back Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:15 am

hi i'm back i missed this place. Can i haiz me mod powerz back naoz?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

HELLO BOPZ IS Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO BOPZ IS Back   HELLO BOPZ IS Back Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:54 am

Bop02 wrote:
hi i'm back i missed this place. Can i haiz me mod powerz back naoz?
you demoted yourself right?
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

HELLO BOPZ IS Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO BOPZ IS Back   HELLO BOPZ IS Back Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:49 am

No, you blew your chance.
Back to top Go down
Bop02

Bop02

HELLO BOPZ IS Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO BOPZ IS Back   HELLO BOPZ IS Back Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Alt+0223 wrote:
actually no, i was a mod at the beginning and demoted myself because i didn't think i would come back. Get your facts right retard
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

HELLO BOPZ IS Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO BOPZ IS Back   HELLO BOPZ IS Back Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Bop02 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
actually no, i was a mod at the beginning and demoted myself because i didn't think i would come back. Get your facts right retard
But you left. You should have to earn the right back. Retake all of the tests. You're a new user, now.
Back to top Go down
Bop02

Bop02

HELLO BOPZ IS Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO BOPZ IS Back   HELLO BOPZ IS Back Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Alt+0223 wrote:
Bop02 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
But you left. You should have to earn the right back. Retake all of the tests. You're a new user, now.
you left ssb4 like 4 times and i didnt see you as a new user
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

HELLO BOPZ IS Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO BOPZ IS Back   HELLO BOPZ IS Back Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Bop02 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
Bop02 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
I left once and was either grounded or on vacation the other times. And I never demoted myself.
Back to top Go down
Bop02

Bop02

HELLO BOPZ IS Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO BOPZ IS Back   HELLO BOPZ IS Back Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Alt+0223 wrote:
Bop02 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
Bop02 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
I left once and was either grounded or on vacation the other times. And I never demoted myself.
like i said i thought i was going to leave forever so i demoted myself. and i didn't say anything about you demoting yourself
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

HELLO BOPZ IS Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO BOPZ IS Back   HELLO BOPZ IS Back Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:19 pm

To set the record straight, I demoted him because he announced that he was leaving and to make sure someone, like Blitz, wouldn't try to hack an inactive member.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

HELLO BOPZ IS Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO BOPZ IS Back   HELLO BOPZ IS Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLO BOPZ IS Back
Page 1 of 1