Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Narutofan132

Location : I live in a house. What, do you think I live in a cardboard box?

WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!! Empty
PostSubject: WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!!   WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:51 am

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!!   WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 am

Narutofan132 wrote:
Nuff said.
Nope.avi
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!!   WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:24 am

Actually, the reason why we don't have a chat box is because that's what killed Smash Adventures and SSB4. We all posted everything in the chat box. Anybody who came on when no one else is around thought the site was dead because there was nothing new, and their attendance would decrease. To keep the forum itself active, I'm not putting up the chat box. The forum is active already, even with such a small population.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!!   WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:27 am

Morph Boy wrote:
Actually, the reason why we don't have a chat box is because that's what killed Smash Adventures and SSB4. We all posted everything in the chat box. Anybody who came on when no one else is around thought the site was dead because there was nothing new, and their attendance would decrease. To keep the forum itself active, I'm not putting up the chat box. The forum is active already, even with such a small population.
Well atleast can you add warning bar I know how to.
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!!   WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 am

Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
No thanks; I got it.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!!   WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:41 am

Morph Boy wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
No thanks; I got it.
K then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!!   WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE NEED A CHAT BOX!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Smash Bros. Epitome :: Extra :: Forum Problems-
Jump to: