Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im Not Needed

Go down 
+3
SpOnGeY101
Lugia132
Leo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Goodbye all,replace my position with anyone,goodbye i didn't do good i have to leave forever.
Back to top Go down
Lugia132
Admin
Lugia132

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Leonardo J wrote:
Goodbye all,replace my position with anyone,goodbye i didn't do good i have to leave forever.
Don't leave leo, just learn from the mistake of banning sponge, and don't ban him
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101

SpOnGeY101

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:46 pm

GOODBYE
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

Location : I live in a house. What, do you think I live in a cardboard box?

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:49 pm

Spongey was being unreasonable. C'mon don't leave. You are a very good mod. Spongey was flaming you badly.
Back to top Go down
Lugia132
Admin
Lugia132

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Spongey was being unreasonable. C'mon don't leave. You are a very good mod. Spongey was flaming you badly.
He wasn't flaming, would you have gotten mad if someone banned you unfairly?
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101

SpOnGeY101

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Lugia132 wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
TWICE
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Lugia132 wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
First time on WoC was unreasonable(But what happened on WoC doesn't apply here so). But I think he was offended by what Sponge said to him. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101

SpOnGeY101

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Lugia132 wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
First time on WoC was unreasonable(But what happened on WoC doesn't apply here so). But I think he was offended by what Sponge said to him. So yeah.
You just don't get the whole thing because it was mostly private conversation that lead to the banning, so please don't get involved
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Leonardo J wrote:
Bro, you are needed. Please don't leave. The only reason that I demoted you is because we need to sort everything out. We are electing administrators now, and mods right after that, so you might be reelected. Plus, how are we going to get the first demo out without you doing Sonic?
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
SpOnGeY101

SpOnGeY101

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Morph Boy wrote:
Leonardo J wrote:
Bro, you are needed. Please don't leave. The only reason that I demoted you is because we need to sort everything out. We are electing administrators now, and mods right after that, so you might be reelected. Plus, how are we going to get the first demo out without you doing Sonic?
It's called copy/pasting
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:59 pm

SpOnGeY101 wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Lugia132 wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
You just don't get the whole thing because it was mostly private conversation that lead to the banning, so please don't get involved
Bro, just, stop. Nominate someone besides yourself.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Morph Boy wrote:
SpOnGeY101 wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Lugia132 wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Is that towards me or Spongey?
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:
SpOnGeY101 wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Lugia132 wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Is that towards me or Spongey?
Both. I'm not really in the mood to talk about this. Just go to the admin topic and don't reply in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Bop02

Bop02

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:30 pm

hmm.... must of sucked to see me and blitz fight
User will be warned for this post.
Back to top Go down
L'estranger

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:34 pm

It must have
Back On topic: Leo don't leave, we do need you, just not as an Admin, because they have me. Just kiddin' but we do need you
Back to top Go down
Bop02

Bop02

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Bop02 wrote:
wtf?
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Bop02 wrote:
Bop02 wrote:
wtf?
Sorry, I was grumpy when I did that. I already scratched it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im Not Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Not Needed   Im Not Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Not Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Smash Bros. Epitome :: New here? :: Departures-
Jump to: