Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bye

Go down 
+2
SpOnGeY101
L'estranger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
L'estranger

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Bye                         Bye Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:10 pm

I am gone and I am taking Frieza with me
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101

SpOnGeY101

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye                         Bye Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:10 pm

No Sad
Back to top Go down
L'estranger

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye                         Bye Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye                         Bye Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:17 pm

I'm sorry, but you can't expect to bribe your way up the chain of command. If you intend to be a politician and you try this type of thing, it won't end well for you.

The reason why I acted so harshly is because I wanted to teach you that cheating has major consequences before you do this again and you get burned in the real world.

Even so, I'm not your authority figure anywhere other than here, so all you have to do is not cheat here and you can do whatever you want at other forums. If you wouldn't have cheated, you would have won second place, believe it or not. You would have become a mod anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
L'estranger

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye                         Bye Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Morph Boy wrote:
I'm sorry, but you can't expect to bribe your way up the chain of command. If you intend to be a politician and you try this type of thing, it won't end well for you.

The reason why I acted so harshly is because I wanted to teach you that cheating has major consequences before you do this again and you get burned in the real world.

Even so, I'm not your authority figure anywhere other than here, so all you have to do is not cheat here and you can do whatever you want at other forums. If you wouldn't have cheated, you would have won second place, believe it or not. You would have become a mod anyway.
Actually, I wouldnt have become a mod, 2 people were beating me, now bye
Back to top Go down
Noob-Fangled

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye                         Bye Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Morph Boy wrote:

Oh, the Irony.

I'm sorry to see that it's come to this, Blitz. There was never any need.
Back to top Go down
L'estranger

Bye Empty

Noob-Fangled wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Oh, the Irony.

Shut up
Back to top Go down
Dunami

Dunami

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye                         Bye Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 pm

L'estranger wrote:
Noob-Fangled wrote:
Morph Boy wrote:

Oh, the Irony.

Shut up

I am sorry to hear you go. Fare-well.
affraid
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye                         Bye Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:19 pm

This is too pathetic for my likings. Jesus Christ, man, I thought I was greedy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye                         Bye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Smash Bros. Epitome :: New here? :: Departures-
Jump to: