Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bop02

Bop02

Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures  Empty
PostSubject: Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures    Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Peach invites Mario and Luigi to the castle for a royal party. As Mario and Luigi walk to the castle you get a tutorial on the game. When done you arrive at the castle. When Mario and Luigi open the door they both get sucked in a Black Hole. At the end of the Black hole is where Bowser and Other Enemies are held such as King DeDeDe, Ganondorf,Mewtwo,Wario,Dr.Eggman,Dr. Wily with Robot Masters, with Peach as there captive in the middle. Mario and Luigi get in a battle stance and you get to choose which one to be. You fight bowser as the boss. Of course its the beginning of the game, bowser isn't strong nor does not have a lot of Health. When defeating Bowser, Bowser gets blown back and hits the wall behind them. The other enemies capture Mario and Luigi by teaming up of them(this is a cutscene). When awoken, Dr. Wily is working on them. Dr.Wily is making a robot replica of Mario and Luigi but stronger, faster, and just about everything that will make the robots better, but there names are not Mario and Luigi it is Mr.M and Mr.L, the Debut of Mr.M, this scene shows Mr.M and Mr.L. When done with the scene you escape the table by pressing two buttons. Dr.Wily notices and tells Mr.M and Mr.L to attack. You then use Mario to fight Mr.M and Mr.L. With purpose defeat Mario runs away without saving Luigi. Trying to escape the building Mario finds Peach and Helps her escape then Peach has joined your party. With alot of enemies behind you (not bosses) Mario and Peach Manage to escape and is found in a weird world. You then get to choose to be Mario or Peach. Then your on the first stage of the weird world, but there is only one. When done you Donkey Kong appears in the air. You then get to choose Mario or Peach to fight Donkey Kong a MiniBoss. When you defeat Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong gets angry and blows Mario and Peach away with his arm. Mario and Peach get separated. End of the Weird World's Story

Following Peach she lands in Sonic's world. You then see Sonic and Tails running away from a black hole. Then you get to choose Sonic or Tails. The level is about running away from the Black hole with obstacles. At the end Tails gets trapped by a tree branch and gets sucked up by the black hole. Sonic tries to save him but the black hole disappears before he can save Tails. Peach runs up to sonic and tries to comfort him. You then get to choose Peach or Sonic. There are 5 levels in Sonic's world. At the end of the first level Dr. Eggman's units surround sonic and peach. As the units attack a force appears around them then silver appears, lifts up all the units up in the air high and drops them all destroying them all. All three meet and Silver points to a cave. Everyone enters the cave and then you choose to be Sonic, Peach, or Silver. At the end of the second level they meet the end of the cave which is a dead end. Chaos appears and breaks down the wall. Chaos is also joined with alot of eggman's units. You then choose whether to be Sonic, Peach, or Silver to fight Chaos. During the battle you also fight Eggman's units. After the defeat Chaos runs and you follow him. During the run Chaos disappears and Peach, Sonic, and Silver are left alone. But they all see stuff shining at the end of the cave. When reached they see knuckles and the chaos emeralds. Sonic runs for the emeralds but then is blown up by the emeralds and the fake knuckles making Sonic fly. With Peach and Silver's sadness they both walk out of the cave and see a TV appears with Dr.Eggman on the screen and he says "If you want your friend back go to Angel Island", of course thats a trick, but they don't know so they make there journey to Angel Island. You get to choose Peach or Silver to be. At the end of stage 3 they reach angel island but Metal Sonic makes a hole so Silver would fall in, leaving Peach alone. You then fight Metal Sonic. After defeating Metal Sonic(Blows up), Peach makes her way to search the island. At the end of stage 4 Sonic and Silver appear but are Evil! Dark Sonic and Dark Silver. Just as both are about to attack Shadow appears and uses Chaos Control to slow them down. As both try to run away Sonic gets in there and stops them. You then get to choose Shadow or Peach to defeat Dark Sonic and Dark Silver, with there defeat both get turned back to normal but then on Of Dr.Eggman's machines appears. You then get to choose whether to be Sonic, Peach, Silver, or Shadow. When Eggman's Machine is being blown up all four run and find Tails house. They then find the Tornado Plane and they all spot a black hole thinking that leads to Tails, Silver and Shadow stay while Peach and Sonic get in the plane to fly off. End Of Sonic's Story.

Following Mario he lands in the building where Dr.Light's Lab is. With the surprise Dr.Light examines Mario unconscious body. When Mario is awoken he is in room where Roll is looking over him. With shock Mario jumps off the bed and tries to run away(Stage 1 start of Megaman's Level). At the end of the first level with Mario still running Bass blows up the wall infront of Mario. Bass tries to shoot at Mario, Mario manages to dodge all the blasts. Bass gets angry and tells his dog to fuse with him. Making Bass an awesome looking bass. Mario being scared Yellow Blasts comes out from behind Mario hitting Bass making Bass fall to to ground.

More to come!

World order: Weird World->Sonic's World->Megaman's World->Link's World->Pokemon World->Kirby's World->Megaman X's World->Metroid World->Ness's World->Mario's World

Sorry for the bad Grammar i have a B+ in english Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dunami

Dunami

PostSubject: Re: Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures    Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Dislike. Absolutely. I think if you want to do this, make your own forum and game.
Back to top Go down
Bop02

Bop02

PostSubject: Re: Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures    Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Dunami wrote:
Dislike. Absolutely. I think if you want to do this, make your own forum and game.
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

PostSubject: Re: Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures    Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Dunami wrote:

=/ Bakka!
Back to top Go down
Dunami

Dunami

PostSubject: Re: Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures    Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:10 pm

pennylessz wrote:
Dunami wrote:

=/ Bakka!
If you meant that I said "You fool!", I didn't. Just that idea would take so much on our part to make and it isn't relevant to the game we are making!
Back to top Go down
Bop02

Bop02

PostSubject: Re: Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures    Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Dunami wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Dunami wrote:

=/ Bakka!
If you meant that I said "You fool!", I didn't. Just that idea would take so much on our part to make and it isn't relevant to the game we are making!
Just to let you know its mine and morph's game. I was just doing what we did on Smash Adventures to see who likes my story mode or Morph's story mode.
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

PostSubject: Re: Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures    Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Dunami wrote:
pennylessz wrote:
Dunami wrote:

=/ Bakka!

Again I say B-A-K-K-A

http://smashadventures.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures    Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bop's Story Mode On Smash Adventures
Page 1 of 1