Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yo my fellow smash bros

Go down 
+4
cav10281
Morph Boy
Leo
JGCD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JGCD

yo my fellow smash bros Empty
PostSubject: yo my fellow smash bros   yo my fellow smash bros Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:12 pm

hey there randomly found this site and love what going on here so i made an account and making my first post

sorry to say i ain,t very good with flash or art so i cant do much

but im a long time player of the smash series and know my way around most Nintendo stuff (espically paper mario yay)

so if ya need a beta tester or just someone to spin a yarn with im your guy
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: yo my fellow smash bros   yo my fellow smash bros Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:30 pm

JGCD wrote:
hey there randomly found this site and love what going on here so i made an account and making my first post

sorry to say i ain,t very good with flash or art so i cant do much

but im a long time player of the smash series and know my way around most Nintendo stuff (espically paper mario yay)

so if ya need a beta tester or just someone to spin a yarn with im your guy
kcool
Back to top Go down
Morph Boy
Admin
Morph Boy

PostSubject: Re: yo my fellow smash bros   yo my fellow smash bros Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Welcome. I run this place, and I'm also the head programmer, as you probably already know. It's odd that you came here, considering that I didn't advertise this place. And don't worry, if I couldn't program, I would be able to contribute nothing at all. I can't sprite OR animate, so I know how you feel. Make sure you read the rules, but other than that, enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothersepitome.forumotion.com
cav10281

PostSubject: Re: yo my fellow smash bros   yo my fellow smash bros Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:44 pm

khai

Good to decent grammar is encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Lugia132
Admin
Lugia132

PostSubject: Re: yo my fellow smash bros   yo my fellow smash bros Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Welcome to the Forums!
Back to top Go down
pennylessz

pennylessz

PostSubject: Re: yo my fellow smash bros   yo my fellow smash bros Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Welcome, I'm the laziest guy on the forum. (Don't get me wrong I'm quite talented in some things)
So if you need help with anything, ANYTHING! I can probably help (Call me Jack of all trades, or just JAT.
Or you could call me penny. (Like everyone else) Yeah I also have a tendency to drag my messages along.
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: yo my fellow smash bros   yo my fellow smash bros Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Hey there. I'm the post whore round these parts.
Back to top Go down
Noob-Fangled

PostSubject: Re: yo my fellow smash bros   yo my fellow smash bros Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:39 am

See if you ca throw some opinions around, opinions always help. :3

Also, welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: yo my fellow smash bros   yo my fellow smash bros Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 am

If you need an animation tutorial, I'm always glad to make one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yo my fellow smash bros   yo my fellow smash bros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yo my fellow smash bros
Page 1 of 1