Super Smash Bros. Epitome
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Hello, one and all! I am sorry to say that this forum is currently closed down and not coming back ever. Please go to ssb4.forumotion.com for a more active forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when the Smash Bros. Series collides with yet another unknown force?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mario's Back... Again... Again...

Go down 
+7
Naes_Igasu
Lugia132
Narutofan132
Alt+0223
L'estranger
Noob-Fangled
Leo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Leo wrote:
*sigh* you guys are pissing me off, now Mario won't never be finished Neutral
*doublefacepalm* If you can't accept the criticism we might as well hand this over to cav who has already recognised almost every flaw. Look at Blitz if you say Mario won't be finished. Tch. Now please, please realise we aren't trying to annoy you, we are CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICISING YOU!! kthanksbai *hopesfingerscrossed*
stop pissing out >.>
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

Location : I live in a house. What, do you think I live in a cardboard box?

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Leo wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Leo wrote:
*doublefacepalm* If you can't accept the criticism we might as well hand this over to cav who has already recognised almost every flaw. Look at Blitz if you say Mario won't be finished. Tch. Now please, please realise we aren't trying to annoy you, we are CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICISING YOU!! kthanksbai *hopesfingerscrossed*
stop pissing out >.>
I give up, I can't believe someone like you wouldn't accept constructive crit when it comes to you. I honestly thought you were better than that.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Leo wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Leo wrote:
stop pissing out >.>
I give up, I can't believe someone like you wouldn't accept constructive crit when it comes to you. I honestly thought you were better than that.
*sigh*
Leo wrote:
cav10281 wrote:
Lawl, sorry. It's instinct.

On the Blitz forums, I wanted to get better at spriting, so I would sprite and show my work. No one would ever crit my work, so I had to do it myself to improve. So in short, I'm self taught in spriting and editing and crit.
*sighx2* oh well if you think that i should fix it, help to do that >.>
@NF
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Leo wrote:
Leo wrote:
cav10281 wrote:

On the Blitz forums, I wanted to get better at spriting, so I would sprite and show my work. No one would ever crit my work, so I had to do it myself to improve. So in short, I'm self taught in spriting and editing and crit.
@NF
I'll try in some areas but I will be focusing more on my characters.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Leo wrote:
Leo wrote:
cav10281 wrote:

@NF
I'll try in some areas but I will be focusing more on my characters.
K
Back to top Go down
Lugia132
Admin
Lugia132

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:07 pm

someone who is willing to help on this please update it for him since he isn't willing to do so himself
kthanxbai
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:43 am

cav10281 wrote:
Pipe doesn't match sprite style. There's no M&L Style pipe
Speed up run a little. I Can do that
Turn is eew. Looks.... not right. As in bad, it sucks. Blitz...*stares at him angrily*
Foot magically dissappears in a frame of the jump. arround what frame?
In double jump, the foot shrinks. I See if i fix that
Head grows in land. It looks fine to me
Hand is flat in one frame of the combo. Punch blur is kinda ugly, speed it up, too. Speed up the kick, and it has no range at ALL. Well fixing this... i need hepl to do it
Hands merge in N special. I Make a new one
In the Up special, when the coin disappears, the sparkles are shakey. k
Add more frames in the down special, keep the speed. The down special is fine
Speed up the Forward Smash(the explosion). The explosion moves a little to the left. Shading magically grows darker on the pants. He's suppose to take a step forward, but he doesn't in the animation. I Can't fix everyting of that
The Up smash is good, but the hand on our left is kinda choppy in the animation. Hmm... How so?
Hand can rotate a full 360 degrees in down smash, which is impossible. Speed up the down smash, it also slows down when he faces us again. I See what i can do
N air needs more frames. ... yeah it needs
Forward air needs more frames. It looks fine
That aerial land isn't a land. I'll fix it
FS start is bad. There's no fire flower, includes random crap, and is kinda choppy in changing poses. I'll add the fire flower and i erase some frames
I think forward roll and back roll are mixed up. They are good if you look correctly
Sheild brake shouldn't face the screen. How so?
In the get up, the legs should NEVER bend like that. How so?
In the get up attack, he magically turns backwards and kicks.
The climb ladder is an obvious edit of luigi and a bad one at that. Make him fatter, and make him shorter. Correction:Luigi climb ladder is a edit of mario one
In the side taunt, he's super phat. What?
Dun like the down taunt's Luma. Well i can't change it since was bobby request
The selection thing is pretty bad. Bop...
Comments in light blue
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:42 am

Fixed Fire Flower Transformation:Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Reg4b4
Back to top Go down
cav10281

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Leo wrote:
cav10281 wrote:
Pipe doesn't match sprite style. There's no M&L Style pipe
Then make one.
Speed up run a little. I Can do that
Turn is eew. Looks.... not right. As in bad, it sucks. Blitz...*stares at him angrily*
Mm'k.
Foot magically dissappears in a frame of the jump. arround what frame?
When he jump, maybe around 3.
In double jump, the foot shrinks. I See if i fix that
Head grows in land. It looks fine to me
When he pulls his head up, it grows some.
Hand is flat in one frame of the combo. Punch blur is kinda ugly, speed it up, too. Speed up the kick, and it has no range at ALL. Well fixing this... i need hepl to do it
Hands merge in N special. I Make a new one
In the Up special, when the coin disappears, the sparkles are shakey. k
Add more frames in the down special, keep the speed. The down special is fine
It needs more frmaes to make it smoother and better, but if you want to leave it like that, mm'k.
Speed up the Forward Smash(the explosion). The explosion moves a little to the left. Shading magically grows darker on the pants. He's suppose to take a step forward, but he doesn't in the animation. I Can't fix everyting of that
It's not that hard. Just speed it up some and edit a little.
The Up smash is good, but the hand on our left is kinda choppy in the animation. Hmm... How so?
Hand can rotate a full 360 degrees in down smash, which is impossible. Speed up the down smash, it also slows down when he faces us again. I See what i can do
N air needs more frames. ... yeah it needs
Forward air needs more frames. It looks fine
The blur doesn't make up for everything.
That aerial land isn't a land. I'll fix it
FS start is bad. There's no fire flower, includes random crap, and is kinda choppy in changing poses. I'll add the fire flower and i erase some frames
I think forward roll and back roll are mixed up. They are good if you look correctly
Sheild brake shouldn't face the screen. How so?
Because almost nothign in brawl faces the screen, except the win, lose, maybe a taunt, but that's pretty much it.
In the get up, the legs should NEVER bend like that. How so?
Because that's impossible, physically.
In the get up attack, he magically turns backwards and kicks.
The climb ladder is an obvious edit of luigi and a bad one at that. Make him fatter, and make him shorter. Correction:Luigi climb ladder is a edit of mario one
It still looks liek Lugi, so fix it.
In the side taunt, he's super phat. What?
He's like, one and a half taller than fatter that he was.
Dun like the down taunt's Luma. Well i can't change it since was bobby request
You can make it look better, at least.
The selection thing is pretty bad. Bop...
Comments in light blue
Comments in red.

BTW, the new FS transformation looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:58 pm

You guys should demote Leo for being irresponsible and replace him with NF.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Alt+0223 wrote:
SERIOUSLY, I'M HONOURED. But I'm only guessing this happened since Cav pointed out all those flaws at once, so Leo got suprised and angry. I think I overreacted to his arrogant behaviour, and while I think about it, I would have also been quite freaked, but I doubt that anyone would have acted so arrogantly against CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Alt+0223 wrote:
-Facepalm- I'am fixing all, and how could you say that!?*Stops his anger* >_>

Last edited by Leo on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:10 pm

New And Fixed Combo:Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Sot1sa8
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
SERIOUSLY, I'M HONOURED. But I'm only guessing this happened since Cav pointed out all those flaws at once, so Leo got suprised and angry. I think I overreacted to his arrogant behaviour, and while I think about it, I would have also been quite freaked, but I doubt that anyone would have acted so arrogantly against CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
I think that us two and cav should be moderators, and that we should be nominated in the next election. Also, I had an idea that like presidency, we should demote all the mods and have another election without those mods, and then at the next election they will qualify for a spot.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Alt+0223 wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
I think that us two and cav should be moderators, and that we should be nominated in the next election. Also, I had an idea that like presidency, we should demote all the mods and have another election without those mods, and then at the next election they will qualify for a spot.
Bobby we already have mods, the next election will happen if we get 2 members more >_<
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Spoiler:
Just hear me out, mm'k?
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Alt+0223 wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
Stop. None of the mods should be demoted for the sake of others who want to be mod. I think you are desperate. Cav deserves mod but you are suggesting the demotion of others. I find that unfair. MB said after every 15 members, we have an admin or mod election. So, hold your horses.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:21 pm

Narutofan132 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
Narutofan132 wrote:
Alt+0223 wrote:
Stop. None of the mods should be demoted for the sake of others who want to be mod. I think you are desperate. Cav deserves mod but you are suggesting the demotion of others. I find that unfair. MB said after every 15 members, we have an admin or mod election. So, hold your horses.
Let's get some moar members then.
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Wait, I thought I had just posted. Anyway, sorry, NF, I had just been thinking about presidents and I wanted to put my idea out there.
Back to top Go down
Narutofan132

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Alt+0223 wrote:
Wait, I thought I had just posted. Anyway, sorry, NF, I had just been thinking about presidents and I wanted to put my idea out there.
I'm not the one needing the apology, it's the other mods who are. And ok, but don't push your luck.
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:35 pm

You guys seriously need to calm down! I spent like half a second thinking of the idea and I don't really care if it's put into effect or not
Back to top Go down
Lugia132
Admin
Lugia132

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Let's try to stay on topic shall we?
I would suggest that to everyone who hasn't started a topic for a character yet to help leo finish mario to be ready for the first demo.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Lugia132 wrote:
Let's try to stay on topic shall we?
I would suggest that to everyone who hasn't started a topic for a character yet to help leo finish mario to be ready for the first demo.
And to fix the things that Cav mentioned >_>
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:58 pm

I would but I can't.
Back to top Go down
Alt+0223

Alt+0223

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Whn I get my stuff back I'm gonna make the ledge attack him sliding in his penguin suit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario's Back... Again... Again...   Mario's Back...  Again... Again... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mario's Back... Again... Again...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next